|Kenneth W. Bramlett, M.D.
Dr. Kenneth Bramlett graduated from Birmingham Southern College in 1977 and expanded
his education with a medical degree in 1981 from the University Of Alabama School Of
Medicine . Dr. Bramlett is instrumental in the continued update of orthopaedic information
and clinical research. His OrthoP.A.C.E. Program offers accurate and prompt accountability
for the care of the patient and family.
- Birmingham Southern College, Birmingham, AL: Bachelor of Science Degree 1973-1977;
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL: Doctor of Medicine 1977-1981.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery 1991 & 2001.
- Medical License, Alabama: Brookwood Medical Center Birmingham, AL – Active.
- HEALTHSOUTH Medical Center Birmingham, AL – Active.
- Adult joint reconstructive surgery
- Sports Medicine
Memberships in Professional Societies:
- Alabama Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Artrhoscopy Association of North America
- Member and on Board of Directors of AQUAF
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Jefferson County Orthopaedic Society
- Southern Medical Association
- Southern Orthopaedic Association
- UAB School of Medicine Caduceus Club
Current Professional Appointments:
- Founder and Director of Alabama Arthritis and Joint Implant, Birmingham, AL;
- Clinical Director of Adult Reconstruction Fellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Clinic of Alabama, Birmingham, AL;
- Clinical investigator on MIS (Minimal Incision Surgery) for joint arthroplasty, Birmingham, AL
Serves as Clinical Director of Adult Reconstruction Fellowship Program. This program
is recognized as a MIS (Minimal Incision Surgery) certified education center for adult
reconstructive surgery and joint arthroplasty for the Southeastern United States .
Selected Publications/Research Projects during the past five years:
- The Trivector-Retaining Arthrotomy : 2002; Injuries in Baseball : 1997; Impingement Syndrome of the Shoulder : 1998;
- Clinical Investigator on Global Total Shoulder Development Panel: 1990-1997;
- Foot and Ankle Brace/Patent Pending: 1997;
- Biomechanical Efficiency of Trivector Arthrotomy for TKA: 1992 – 1997;
- Orthopaedic Patient Activity Competency Evaluation: ORTHOP.AC.E. System Development for Medical Management: 1988 – present